Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Week of changes for us

I posted about all the changes that Blake's going through right now in my previous post. But this next week will be a week of changes, adventures and first in the our house, starting tomrrow night.

Haley has meet the teacher tomorrow night for Kindergarten. I can't believe it. It seems like this summer has flown by! Most likely it'll just be me taking her up there since Eli will not be the most compliant child in this situation.

Then Friday, James is heading to San Antonio and taking Eli with him! While it's not Eli's first time on a plane, he hasn't been since he was 9 months old. But it's Papa Perry's birthday party and James wanted to be there. We would all go, but with Haley starting school on Monday, I didn't want her to be tired, having just traveled. So, James decided to take Eli down for the weekend. I think it'll be good for them to spend some time together.

Then on Monday, it's the big day, Kindergarten!!!!! She has to be there at 8:20. We've already picked out her outfit and she's very excited. I am too, I know she will love it. It will be odd though only having Blake and Eli during the day.

Which brings me to another first/change. Tuesday is the boys (yes both boys!) first day of MDO!! Eli went to MDO last year, but he and Blake are both going to be at the school where Haley's in kinder. It's going to be an adjustment, especially for Blake. I am still breastfeeding him and he's never been with anyone else really. But I think it'll be good for him and for me.

The last new thing to round out our week will be next Thursday. Haley starts cheerleading. She's so excited about it and I know she will love it. I can't wait to see her learning her routines and in her cute outfit.

Oh, and the week after will be our last adjustment for a while (I hope). Ms. Katie, Eli's speech theropist for the past year, is taking her maternity leave at the end of August. So, we'll be assigned a new theropist. I'm quite sad about it because we LOVE Ms. Katie, but I'm so happy for her and can't wait to hear about her baby!!

Hmm... I think that's all that's going on! :D I'll post pictures after the meet the teacher tomorrow night! :)

No comments: