Monday, August 25, 2008

And so, school's over for today...

I woke up Eli at 2:20 to get ready to head up to pick up Haley. He was so excited. I think he missed her a lot. We get there and wait about 15 minutes in the carpool lane. Eli wanted to go play with the big kids on the playground! :D

Finally, she came out, looking nothing like she did when she went in! :D Not that I'm surprised. I asked her how it was and she said great. I asked if she loved it and she said, "I like it, I don't love it." "Why, don't you love it?" "No, Mom, did YOU LOVE school?" Touche, Haley, touche. I asked her favorite part, "Eating!" Then recess and her least favorite was having to take a rest (they put their heads on their desks.)

So, she's home now and seems pretty happy. Hopefully we will get to bed early and do it all over again tomorrow! (With Blake and Eli heading to school as well!)

Here's some pics!

Heading to school


Totally memorized....



By older kids! :D



Here's Blake!



Joe Cool showed up! ;)



Here she comes!! Notice the ponytail is gone and the socks are pushed down! ;)



Back home, lecturing Eli!

2 comments:

Helen said...

What a funny kiddo! If mom didn't love it, why should she? ;)

Holly said...

That is too funny and cute!!