Monday, August 25, 2008

Big first day!!

Kindergarten is here!! Haley is at school right now. It's hard to believe that my first baby is in kindergarten. I'm a little sad, but no tears shed, actually. I'm so proud of her and she's so excited. I can't wait to pick her up and hear about her day! :D

Eating breakfast! Mommy made yummy whole wheat waffles and fruit salad with a yogurt smoothie to drink!





Ready for her day!! She looks so big!




Her super cool backpack that I love! ;)



Waiting in the gym. They have us drop them off there, then their teacher comes to pick them up. I'll have to get pictures of her at her desk another time.



Checking out the other kids



Ok, you can go now Mom, that's enough pictures! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My sweet big girl!!! How much you have grown up. Not so fast!!! I love you, Grandma

christine said...

omg is she not too cute in her little uniform....man that brings back memories...i'm glad all went well...i just found out that the little boy down the street is going to haley's school and just started kindergarten...just in case...his name is nick and he has curly hair...lol...

here's to lunch and recess!!!! because we all know those are the best!!!!