Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blake's almost 1!

I can't believe it! It didn't really affect me when Haley or Eli turned 1, because I knew they weren't my last babies. But now, the age of the "zeros" as Haley refers to his age now, is almost over. Tomorrow, he will be a 1 year old. This is sad enough, but to top it off, he's sick. He started running a fever on Thursday afternoon of 102.8. I took him to the doctor on Friday and they think he has a virus. We were suppose to have his party tonight, but had to cancel it. We were also suppose to take pictures tomorrow, but had to postpone that as well. I'm hoping he wakes up happy and ready to go tomorrow and we can have a fun day!

Here's a few pics of his last day as "zero". :)



2 comments:

Helen said...

Oh no! Poor guy! I hope he's feeling better!!! Kasen's just lasted like 2.5 days, so maybe that's all you guys have to deal with too. What a bummer on his bday though. :(

Anonymous said...

Aaw, they grow up so fast!!!I'm so sorry he was sick, I hope he's all better now. Those are precious pics!