Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sick, sick, sick!

Uggh!!! We feel terrible here! James came home from golf Saturday morning saying his back hurt. We didn't think too much about it, since his back has been bothering him for a couple of weeks. We loaded up the kids and went to a friends house for a barbeque that afternoon. Once we left there, James started feeling really bad. That night, he had a fever of 101. I got the boys to bed and took Haley out for a Mommy/Daughter time. (we went and got pedicures :) ) When we got home, James was still feeling bad.

This morning, he woke up with his throat hurting and I had a terrible headache. It lasted all day and tonight, James' fever is back up. My headache is a little better, but my throat is starting to hurt! Great! So far, the kids seem fine. Haley's already on antibiotics for a sinus infection, so maybe she'll be spared. If my throat hurts in the morning, I'm headed in for a strep test. Poor us! It's bad when your kids are sick, but worse when you are! :(

3 comments:

Helen said...

That sucks, I hope everyone is feeling better ASAP!

Dawn Endres said...

I'm sorry y'all don't feel well! Get Better Soon! *Hugs*

Unknown said...

What has the doctor said about James back?? You have been cursed with headaches from me SORRY!!!! Love, mama