Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I hate the dentist!!!

I know and have known for a while I needed work done. But I kept getting pregnant! Then, I had little babies to take care of. Eventually, of course, I couldn't stand the pain any longer and gave in. I went to the dentist.

I'll leave out the details of the amount of work that needs to be done. The biggest is I need 2 root canals for sure, possibly 3. :(
I came home and found a dental discount plan that the dentist was on. Unfortunately, it wasn't much of a discount, but better than it was.

I headed there today. I had to talk myself into it. I had my iPod loaded with songs and a book (which is a great is idea by the way). I spend 2 hours on my back being drilled and poked and prodded with my eyes closed. Everytime I opened my eyes, I saw one of the tools, freaked me out. At the end, I was told, "Oh, we weren't able to finish. One of your root canals is an S shape, so you'll have to go to an endodontist!" :( So, I have to go and sit through it all again!!! I want to cry!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you have never liked a needle. I am sorry about all you are going through with the kids being sick and James back hurting and now your teeth. Love, mama

Kristy said...

yuck...root canals are the worst...I feel for ya sista...hugs