Friday, November 16, 2007

Fall at last?

Well, a cold front finally came through! Yay! Hopefully it is here to stay. Earlier in the week it was in the mid-80's! Hopefully it will be cool for Thanksgiving. We are staying home this year. With all the sickness we've had, James and I both need time to just rest. So, I'll be cooking a turkey breast and a couple of other things here.

The kids seem to be on the mend now. Haley is doing better, she hasn't complained of her ear hurting anymore. She doesn't seem as congested either, so hopefully it'll stay that way. Eli is doing well too. No signs that his ear infection has come back. We do have an appointment with his ENT on the 29th. Our peditrician thinks that the tube is just lying in wax in his ear. I want his hearing tested again anyway, so I just went ahead and made the appointment.

Little Blake seems to be better soon. He still sounds slightly congested when he breathes, though. I take him in for his 4 month check up in December, so I'll have him checked out then.

All in all, we are just enjoying the weather and looking forward to decorating for Christmas!! We are staying home for that too this year, so we plan on putting up more decorations. I'm still torn about a tree though. I'm thinking not. I'll probably just do a table top again this year. I know if I put up a tree, Eli will just pull it over on himself!

Anyway, here's some pictures of the kids playing outside today!

They just look like trouble!!


Haley brought a snack up there for them!


Eli was telling her all about something!


He looks like he should be singing some song in a musical all about his long lost love (or something like that! ;) )

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

Oooh....I'm ready for some cooler weather. Not freezing but, cooler. hehe! The kids look so cute and I just love the way you can tell a story. The last pic. of Eli. haha!