Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PJ Party at School

The kid's MDO has a pajama party instead of doing a Halloween Party. I bought cupcakes for Eli's class but didn't go in to help with the party. He would think it was time to go home and I didn't want to upset him. He's been doing great when he goes to school. Walks right in and wave bye-bye to me!

In Haley's class, they decorated pumpkin sugar cookies (yes, more cookie decorating!!) I did go in and help with her party. She loves school and her friends so much and it was nice to see her having a great time. Here's a few pics I got and some of Eli and Blake outside this afternoon!

I had to have my friend sneak a picture of Eli! His teachers got some great pictures and a really funny video of him falling asleep in his highchair. I'll have to see if I can get it from them!


Here's Haley at her party!





Looking out the fence, longing for freedom! ;)


Hello little face!


His favorite thing, sliding!!!



And sweet Blake in his new Baby Legs! (They are like socks that go all the way up to his thighs!)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the one of Eli peeking over the table! So sweet!!!!

Chelsea said...

What a fun party! Haley looks like she was having a great time and the cookies are so cute!

Dawn Endres said...

How fun! I love cookie decorating.

Unknown said...

I love all of the pictures. Blake has grown so much. Give my babies some smoochies from Grandma. Be sure to get the pictures of their outfits on. I love you all. mama