Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pool day!!

I got another new toy!! :) A lot of moms I *know* from a mom's board got a super new camera. It's an Olympus point and shoot, small, fits in my pocket and purse very easily. I know what you're thinking, "So what?" Well, this camera is WATERPROOF!!! :D It looks like a regular camera and takes great pictures outside of the water too. But I can fully submerge it and take pictures of the kids. Plus it's shock proof up to 5 feet, so it's great to have around the kids. I still love my dSLR, but this is a lot of fun!!

So, we loaded up the kids this afternoon and here's the pics! They are pretty Blake heavy because Haley and Eli were too busy swimming! :)












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so fantastic!!!!

Unknown said...

These are GREAT!!! Blake is so cute and looks so busy!! I know you will love this new "toy". love, mama

Helen said...

That camera is too much fun! I think I need one too. ;)

Anonymous said...

amy, you are THE best, ah hem, non-professional photographer i think i've ever seen!! i've seen lots of kid photos and i have to admit, i've glazed over, but i have to inspect each and everyone of your photos b/c they're so fascinating!! just amazing. thanks for sharing your beautiful family. :)