Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!!

We didn't do anything exciting here. Haley did go with Richard and Deline and the kids to the Sachse parade. She, Daniel and Gracie rode their bikes in it. I'll have to post pictures when I get them from Deline. After the boys had their naps, we went to Toys R Us so Haley could use her gift card from Granddaddy and Grammie for her birthday. She picked out a Wii game. We picked up Pei Wei on the way home for dinner, then kept the kids up so we could go watch the fireworks. It worked out great. We parked in the middle median of a road overlooking the mall basically. We had a perfect view of about 6 different cities fireworks! And it only took us about 5 minutes to get home! Big plus! ;)

Anyway, here's some pics!! :D












Here's what Blake thought of the fireworks! :)

1 comment:

Helen said...

You got some really great pics of the fireworks! I totally missed out & didn't catch a single one... So I'm gonna say I saw some now. ;)