Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy week part II

As I said a couple of post ago (before Blake got sick!), the past few weeks were crazy! Haley graduated pre-K on the 27th, then had her ballet recital rehersal on the 28th. Thankfully it went pretty quickly, so we were out of there in about an hour. Here's a few pics from that! Sorry they aren't the best quality, I didn't want to use the flash and distract the girls!







Then Friday night, the 30th was her recital. She had to be there at 5:00pm for a 6:30 recital. I thought that was a little crazy, personally. I had to have her eat something, dress her, do her hair and make-up all at 4:00pm (after having a root canal that moring, I might add!) Then take her, with the boys, up there and drop her off. I came home and my friend Sabrina came over to watch Eli and Blake for us. We got to the recital around 6:50 and were still about 6 or 7 acts before Haley.

But it was worth the wait. She knew only the first line to the song, but they were the only group that SANG as loud as they could! It was all over the place craziness that makes dance recitals so adorable!! :) We weren't allowed to take pictures or video, but there is a video coming that I'll have to see about uploading. Here's a couple of pictures from afterwards though.

With her flowers from Daddy! ;)


2 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

What a pretty girl! Love the costume.

Helen said...

The pic of her with the flowers... OMGosh how precious!!!