Sunday, October 12, 2008

Haley's first Pep Squad performance

Haley had her first pep squad performance yesterday at the Fallfest. She had a great time, although I've learned I must invest in a fake hair piece for her hair! She's suppose to wear her hair in a ponytail with tight curls. Yea, Haley's hair does NOT hold curl at all. So, we had a stressful moring of trying to get her hair done. But all in all, it worked out and she had a great time. They only did three cheers. My video camera stopped working for some reason, so I don't know what I got recorded. I'll check it later. Until then, here's some pics I snapped.

Warming up before she goes on.










I think she looks just like Blake here! :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haley you are so pretty. Very proud of you. Love, Grandma

Helen said...

So cute!