Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Pictures

I know, I've been slacking on the blog. We've had a crazy couple months. ALL of us were sick. We ended up having to take Blake to the ER on night because he had run a fever for 3 days. Turned out that he had strep (along with James, Haley, Eli and I).

Anyway, we are all mended now. Blake is cutting teeth, so he's cranky. Haley is doing well. Counting down the days until Kindergarden. We got her enrolled in a private Christian school in town. Eli's turning two on Friday, where did those years go? He's been in the terrible two's for, oh, 6 months now. He's talking more and more though, so his speech theropy seems to be working well.

So here's some recent pictures. I'll try to keep this up better, but make no promises! :)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness they sure are changing! Can't wait to see yall. Love, mama

Dawn Endres said...

Sorry about all the sickness. We had it here too. I hope Eli has a great birthday. I can't wait to see the pics. Your kids are so adorable!

Cortni said...

It's cool how the golfball was the only thing in focus!